OGX Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength is created for dry/damaged hair. The Shampoo, Conditioner and Miracle Oil are sure to pack a punch in tackling your hair needs, designed for more dryer and damaged hair.
I do feel to bring your hair back to life, you need to use these three product’s to get your hair back to it’s full potential. People tend to think the conditioner is more important but remember shampoo flows more evenly throughout the hair, in saying you should always use a matching shampoo and conditioner for it to work properly.
I picked out OGX as it’s one of my favourite brands and is available in most stores such as Boots, Shaws and Tesco. The Argan Oil Extra Strength range lasts quiet awhile as you only need to use a small amount (remember less is more) as it’s very concentrated unlike some shampoos and conditioners. To use these products I have set out of a few guidelines and if I’m being honest you will probably enjoy the versatility of the Miracle Oil as it can be used in numerous ways.
To Use The Oil:
- Apply all over the hair before your shampoo ritual preferable in the night time so you can leave it and rinse in the morning.
- You can add it to your shampoo/conditioner to give it more moisture.
- It can be also used as a body oil and a leave in treatment serum.
Tips On How To Use The Shampoo And Conditioner:
- Always do two shampoos it’s how you get it clean and it also gives high shine to the hair.
- When using the conditioner try leave it in 3-5 minutes, when people tell you to leave conditioners on overnight they’re wrong! But as the Miracle Oil is a treatment it’s perfectly fine!